Rohrer Aesthetics, LLC is proud to manufacture the EpiLaze Hair Removal System. The EpiLaze is the ultimate solution for laser hair removal. The EpiLaze combines the benefits of a long-pulsed Yag (1064nm) laser, an 810nm diode laser and a long-pulsed Alexandrite (755nm) laser. The EpiLaze is the only system that includes all 3 of the “Gold Standard” hair removal wavelengths and is priced at $44,995.
The Alexandrite laser disburses a 755nm wavelength of light. This wavelength has proven to be most effective for lighter skin types (types I and II on the Fitzpatrick skin scale). The Alexandrite laser can penetrate as deep as 5mm (as deep as hairs can grow). Alexandrite is considered to be the best wavelength for removing finer, vellus hair.
The 810nm Diode systems delivers a longer wavelength than the Alexandrite laser, Like the Alexandrite, this longer wavelength can effectively remove unwanted body hair on skin types I and II, however, it is considered most effective for skin types III and IV. The 810nm Diode’s longer wavelength of light penetrates the hair follicle without causing as much epidermal injury as the Alexandrite. Thus, allowing a safer treatment on darker skin colors than the Alexandrite.
LONG PULSED YAG
The Long Pulsed Yag is capable of treating all skin types I - VI. However, it is considered most effective on skin types V and VI. Patients with darker skin tones cannot always be safely treated with shorter wavelength lasers. The Long-Pulsed Nd: YAG Laser is best option for removing unwanted body hair on people of color. The wavelength does not cause skin damage and its hair removal results are amazing.
Features & Benefits:
- All 3 lasers have proven to be effective and are FDA approved for hair removal and permanent hair reduction.
- All the lasers feature a “Standard” Mode and our Exclusive “Smooth Flow Technology” Mode (SFT). The SFT mode dissipates up to 10 pulses of energy per second. Thus, allowing the treating technician to effectively treat large areas (back, legs, chest) in under 20-minutes.
- Minimal discomfort. The chilled sapphire tip cools the skin before, during and after the laser energy is delivered. The contact cooling provides patients a safe and effective treatment with little to no discomfort.
- FDA approved to be used on all skin types and tanned skin. Treat your patients year round.
- 2-Year Warranty
- 30-Day Buy Back Guarantee
- No Consumables or Disposables
- Intuitive Control Panel